Monday, July 7, 2008

New Beginnings

So, I figure since my hubby's and my life are about to go through serious makeovers of change, I thought I'd throw in another change by owning an actual blog, other than facebook and myspace. I figure our generation is slowly steering from the crazily colorful and scarily stalkerish sites with superfulous amounts of applications and ads, to calmer, more realistic pages of cyberspace blogging. I am excited for you to learn of the Louvier's adventures in life and see what the Lord has in store for us. If you are reading this, then you are most likely a friend or part of the fam...we would love to get comments from you! Please tell us how you're doing and add any comments (hopefully nice ones) to my (our) page.

To the beginning of many blogs to come! Here, here!

1 comment:

A & K Finch said...

Hey Steph and Caleb! Welcome to Blogspot! I hope all is well and we just wanted to say hi! Take care. Kathleen and Andrew Finch