Tuesday, September 2, 2008

*Update*

Life since the move from Washington to Oregon:
Aug. 16: moved into the grandparents' basement
Aug. 21-24: coast trip with the Louvier fam in Grayland, WA
Aug. 30-Sep. 1: Labor day weekend in Ellensburg watching the rodeo!

I still do not have a job, but am praying for God's patience and guidance. Caleb has been working for his dad doing construction on our church. He has to take the GRE's by the end of this month and will start applying to grad schools by November. Life is stressful, crazy and we never know what the next day will bring. Who knows where we'll live in a few months or if we'll be able to afford anywhere to live. Life right after college is not an easy one...especially when graduate school is looming ahead...

2 comments:

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

So dear friend,

I'm kind of annoyed that you never told me you had a blog...and we blew up a microwave together! What kind of friendship. The blog is very cute, by the way. I saw it when I was looking at cute pictures of Sterling Officer.

I hope you are well. It's still so sad you moved, but I'm sure you'll have a job and feel settled in no time.

Josh and I are still figuring out a weekend we can come say hi. Check out our blog at www.kintighfam.blogspot.com There's some fun pics of Sophie.

Love ya girl, Anna

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

Don't worry, I was teasing. Sophie and I miss our Stephanie though...Yes, please come visit during soccer season or we could meet you somewhere. We're praying for both of you. Love, Anna