Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Reunion

We just returned from a fabulous family reunion in Scottsdale, AZ! We had so much fun catching up with family...I haven't seen most of them in 10 years plus and Caleb hadn't met the majority of them!! There were about 15 of us cousins, 6 official/unofficial new members (spouses/significant others), 5 newest additions (kids), 7 uncles and aunts, 1 grandma and her new husband and his family! The whole gathering was put on by grandma as a celebration of her new marriage! It was wonderful!



Cousin time: I love Jaci! She lives in IN...hadn't seen her in almost 4 years!

Love these next two: Levi enjoying some swim time in the 100 degree weather!


Luke and I had a blast playing in the water! He had no fear! By the end of the trip he was trying to swim on his own without a life vest!
The trip was way too short...we only had 2 full days in AZ. But it was TOTALLY worth it! I am so excited for the next reunion!

RANDOM:
I had to put these flowers in here...I love Gerber daisies. These are from a super sweet co-worker and friend of mine. Thank you for brightening my day Sally! These are still alive...I'm loving them! I see them every time I walk down from my car!


Fitness Idea #2:
Enhance your stretching with a massage! This helps with injury prevention. This is a great tool to use in addition to the foam roller. I just bought this exact one at the Rock N Roll Marathon Expo.


Craft Idea #2:

Make your own block letters! This does take time and a scroll saw which I know a lot of people don't have. All you have to do is print off a font you want in the size of letter you want, lightly glue it onto some cheap wood or partical board, cut it out with the saw, sand down, spray paint, then drill a hole in the back so you can hang!

No comments: